Plasmon Risolac 1&2 Alimento a Fini Medici
Method of preparation
- Wash carefully and dry your hands.
Sterilize bottle, teat and ring before use.
- Boil and pour the necessary amount of hot water into the bottle (see Indicative feeding table) at a temperature of 70 ° C.
- Fill the included measuring cup by leveling the excess powder with the blade of a washed and sterilized knife.
- Pour the indicated quantity of measuring spoons into the bottle (see Indicative feeding table).
- Close and shake the bottle.
- Before giving it to the baby, check the temperature of the milk on the back of the hand. The milk temperature must not exceed 37/40 ° C.
After use, place the measuring cup in the box making sure it is clean and dry
Risolac should only be used under medical supervision. Inadequate preparation and storage can cause problems or risks to the health of the infant. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Prepare only one bottle at a time to be given to the baby immediately after preparation.
- Do not reuse the milk left in the bottle at the end of the feeding.
- Use only the measuring cup contained in the package.
Indicative power supply table
(unless otherwise specified for pediatric purposes)
Age: 1st and 2nd week | Water cc or ml: 90 | Measuring cups: 3 | No. of milky meals in 24 hours: 6
Age: 3rd and 4th week | Water cc or ml: 120 | Measuring cups: 4 | No. of milky meals in 24 hours: 6
Age: 2nd month | Water cc or ml: 150 | Measuring cups: 5 | No. of milky meals in 24 hours: 5
Age: 3rd month | Water cc or ml: 180 | Measuring cups: 6 | No. of milky meals in 24 hours: 5
Age: 4th and 5th month | Water cc or ml: 210 | Measuring cups: 7 | No. of milky meals in 24 hours: 5
Age: from the 6th month | Water cc or ml: 240 | Measuring cups: 8 | N ° milky meals in 24 hours: 4/2 *
* The progressive reduction in the number of milky meals accompanies the onset of weaning. The quantities are however indicative and may vary in the opinion of the pediatrician depending on the age and appetite of the child. One level scoop of Risolac contains 4.8 g corresponding to 24.4 kcal.
Breast milk is the ideal food for the infant. If breastfeeding is not possible or sufficient, on the advice of the pediatrician, the infant must be fed a food suitable for its needs.
Risolac is a powdered food whose protein content consists of enzymatically hydrolyzed rice proteins in order to further reduce the allergenic power. This is why Risolac is indicated for the diet of infants with milk or soy protein allergy.
Risolac is suitable, as the only source of nourishment, for the particular feeding of infants from birth to the 6th month of life, in case they are not breastfed. From the 6th month onwards and from weaning it must be part of a diversified diet, and cannot be used as the only source of nourishment. The start of weaning must take place only on the advice of the pediatrician.
Risolac should only be used under medical supervision.
Indicated in case of allergy to milk or soy proteins