Wellzyme Advanced Formula offers a wide range of 15 active enzymes, including protease, amylase, alpha-galactosidase, lipase, hemicellulose, and lactase. Wellzyme advanced formula offers glucoamylase, beta-glucanase, maltase, xylanase, invertase, pectinase, papain, and bromelain.
Solgar – Earth Source Multi-Nutrient
Solgar Earth Source Multi Nutrient Formula incorporates natural plant ingredients and combines them with vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and fiber to create the most complete nutritional formula ever.
Cash on Delivery
Free Delivery in Tirana city.
Delivery Anywhere in Albania, only 300 Lekë
A daily dose of 3 tablets gives all the following main ingredients:
- Vitamin C - calcium ascorbate with wild rose. Calcium ascorbate is buffered to be less acidic and softer in the stomach than other forms of vitamin C.
- Natural Vitamin E - an antioxidant nutrient, which in its natural form is more biologically active than synthetic vitamin E.
- The formula includes vitamin B coenzymes for maximum absorption and utilization. B vitamins are essential for the release of energy stored in food.
- Bisglycinate Iron - a highly absorbable form of iron that is less likely to cause constipation and is softer in the digestive tract than other forms of iron. Iron deficiency causes anemia resulting in fatigue and decreased immunity.
- Chromium Picolinate - a yeast-free source of chromium that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Citrus bioflavonoids - found alongside vitamin C in nature, especially in fruits and vegetables such as peppers, berries and citrus fruits.
- Bromelain (from pineapple); HCI Betaine; amylase; lipase;
- Cellulose - digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources which help break down proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibers, respectively.
- Beta carotene - a member of a family of over 400 natural compounds called carotenoids, which have powerful antioxidant properties and are important as part of a healthy diet. Beta carotene can be converted in the body into retinol (vitamin A).
- Chlorophyll - the green pigment found in plants, which is used by plants to produce energy from light in a process called photosynthesis. The molecular structure of chlorophyll resembles hemoglobin, the molecule that carries oxygen to the blood.
- Spirulina - a blue-green algae; Wheat juice; Barley juice - young planted barley vegetation;
- Flaxseed oil - a cold pressed oil that provides a balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linoleic acid and linoleic acid.
- Sunflower oil and borago powder.
- Chlorella - a green food.
- Bee pollen - pollen is the male reproductive agent of flowering plants carried by female worker bees to fertilize other plants.
- Ginseng (Siberian) - classified as an adaptogen, a natural substance that helps to adapt to physical and environmental stress.
- Garlic - the use of garlic dates back at least 4000 years. Garlic is a natural source of sulfur-containing compounds such as allicin and methionine.
- Active herbal base - provides a blend of herbal powders designed to supplement the wide range of nutrients found in the Earth Source formula.
- Oat bran and apple pectin fiber - soluble fiber.
in the same category
Wellkid Multi-vitamin includes vitamins A, C and D recommended by the UK Department of Health advising that all children up to the age of 5 should take supplements containing these vitamins.
Oxicol is the latest breakthrough in the fight against cholesterolbecause its high content of lowering cholesterol assets, manages to reduce and normalize cholesterol levels, both in terms of quantity and quality.
The Pregnacare Conception formula has been developed and conceived based on many studies around the world that show that specific nutrients can play a very important role in building nutrient reserves, ready for pregnancy or to help improve health. of the reproductive system.