Vitabiotics – Perfectil
Perfectil is formulated by experts to improve the daily skin and hair routine with a range of 20 micronutrients. Perfectil works by distributing food through the bloodstream through the skin layers, hair follicles and nails.
Cash on Delivery
Free Delivery in Tirana city.
Delivery Anywhere in Albania, only 300 Lekë
VITAMIN NO.1 IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
We all want to do the best for our health and appearance. Vitabiotics knows full well that what you put inside your body has a huge impact on your internal health and appearance. For this reason,
Each tablet contains micronutrients including:
Riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3) and biotin that help maintain skin. The minerals selenium and zinc affect the well-being of hair and nails.
- No gluten
- Without the executioner
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Free of salt, yeast and lactose
- Perfectil is not tested in animals
Usage: One tablet daily with your main meal. Drink with water or a cold liquid. Do not chew. Do not exceed your daily dose.
Recommended use for at least 3 months.
in the same category
Menopace Night formulated nutrients for during and after menopause. This unique formula combines the benefits of Menopace Original with the added support of Chamomile and Sumullbar extracts, 5-HTP plus soy isoflavones from Soy extract. This special formula is designed to be taken at dinner instead of the regular Menopace formula.
Babytol Vitamine D3 + Vitamine K1
- Prolonged prophylaxis of vitamin K1 is recommended in a dose of 25 mcg from 8. day of life till the end of third month after birth.
- For prevention of late hemorrhagic disease and rrickets in newborns and infants
- Prolonged prophylaxis of vitamin D3 and K1 is recommended by the National Ministry of Health, Pediatric Associations and Neonatologists Association
FORTICOLINN contains specific bioactive collagen peptides and calcium lactate, optimized for the treatment of osteopenia and osteoporosis. Peptides are derived from a specific, highly controlled process of type I collagen hydrolysis.